GOULBURN’S FIRST TRAMPOLINE DODGEBALL COMPETITION
Comps for all ages and gender
COMMENCING April 2015
- 6 on 6 in the Dodgeball arena
- Matches are 8 minutes long Team with the MOST games won in 8 minutes time wins the match. If tied after 8 minutes there will be a single TIE-BREAKER game
- 7 week season with each team playing 3 games per night every week. Week 8 – Semi’s, Week 9 – Final’s and Week 10 GF and Presentation
- Wednesday Night League
- Mixed comp 7pm – 9pm
$70 per person. Includes full park access on game nights, a championship night and all the fun you can handle. Includes jump socks for all. Comp is limited to 6 teams so get in early. Prizes awarded to the winning team.
Be sure to wear athletic clothing – you will get hot and sweaty!
Team uniforms and costumes are welcomed and encouraged!
- Each team begins the game with an even amount of balls and players
- Each match is 8 minutes long; teams play as many games as possible.
- A team wins a game when they get all the opposing players out.
- Each team starts with 3 balls.
- Each team starts with 6 players on each team
- The team who won the most games at the end of 8 minutes won the match.
- If the case of a tie, a tie breaker game is held.
YOU ARE OUT IF:
- You are hit with a ball ANYWHERE ON YOUR BODY.
- You throw a ball and someone catches it.
- You cross the boundary, including reaching over for a ball.
- You argue with the referee.
- You attempt to block a ball with another ball and drop the ball being used for blocking.
- When you are out, walk across the centre pads with your hands wrapped around your head.
- Once you are out you cannot re-enter until the next game begins
- Only 1 person is out per throw.
- A ball is defined as dead once it touches ANYTHING: person, trampoline, mat, etc.!
- NO headshots
- DON’T kick the dodgeball , it’s not soccer
- Only the player who the ball is being thrown at may catch it to get the thrower out.
- You may catch a ball with any part of your body.
- Referees have the final say!